Monthly Traffic Report – January 2013
Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions.
Here is Dukeo’s data: first graph represents the evolution over the past 24 months, second graph represents data over the past 12 months.
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- ninja (50)
- billboard (41)
- dukeo (37)
- thousands for surveys (25)
- how to make money taking pictures (23)
- dukeo.com (16)
- hong kong (16)
- dukeo income report (15)
- book (13)
- beyonce (12)
Let’s add some interesting information about the number of keywords which are bringing traffic to dukeo.
Top 10 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 10 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Homepage (31797)
- Post a Review and Make Easy Money (2263)
- Top 10 Misspelled Words In Blogs (1603)
- How To Start A Blog: Complete Guide (7189 Words) (1226)
- WordPress SEO: Get Insane Traffic From Google (7985 Words) (1114)
- Why Dukeo Will Help You Make Money Online (1102)
- 15 Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging (826)
- 3 Rules for Writing Effective Titles (774)
- DON’T Check Your Email First Thing in The Morning (714)
- 3 Things Best Bloggers Do That You Don’t (653)