Be Memorable: 7 Reasons Why Your Visitors Remember You
About a month ago, I was listing 7 Reasons Why Your Visitors Forget About Your Website. Today, I’d like to write about the opposite list: things that will make your visitors remember your website and hopefully come back to visit it on a regular basis!
Here is a list of the 7 most important reasons that will make your readers stick around:
- A catchy URL: If you use your brain when choosing your domain name, people will highly appreciate it. You don’t need to spend a huge load of cash to buy a premium domain, you just need to be creative and to find something catchy that will stick in your visitors mind.
- An interesting concept: Something that makes your website unique. Once you have picked an original domain name, you can highly increase your chances of sticking into people’s mind by taking a one-of-a-kind angle, something that will make you stand out of the crowd and that will make you unique.
- A great design: Even though I could never say enough that content is king, you should never underestimate the importance of having a unique and appealing design.
- An awful design: It may sound completely the opposite as the previous point but it actually achieves the exact same goal, making your website stand out. Awful websites (and I really mean extremely awful) tend to receive more traffic that average websites.
- Quality content: If you have high quality content that provides value to your visitors, they will most likely be willing to return to visit it. They will have a feeling of spending their time the right way.
- Frequent updates: As in the previous point, if you provide value there is a good chance for me to return on your website. Once you hooked me, you want me to return on a regular basis, and there is no better way to do it than providing valuable content on a very regular basis.
- An important achievement: If you have had an important achievement as a webmaster, you can be 100% sure that I will remember you and your website. Never miss a chance of reminding your visitors of your remarkable achievements!
If you try to follow these guidelines, you will definitely grow your audience by having your website/brand sticking into their mind!
When you're learning how to make money off a blog, you need to understand that the very first step is to create a website. If you're interested in starting your own blog, I have written a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start blogging for money for as little as $3.49 per month (this low price is guaranteed only through my link). You will also receive your own domain name for free ($15 value) by clicking on this link and purchasing at least 12 months of hosting with BlueHost. Keep in mind that if you're learning how to blog online for money, the first thing you need is your own self-hosted website. It will help you look more professional in front of your visitors, clients, companies, and everyone else.