Be Memorable: 7 Reasons Why Your Visitors Remember You
About a month ago, I was listing 7 Reasons Why Your Visitors Forget About Your Website. Today, I’d like to write about the opposite list: things that will make your visitors remember your website and hopefully come back to visit it on a regular basis!
Here is a list of the 7 most important reasons that will make your readers stick around:
- A catchy URL: If you use your brain when choosing your domain name, people will highly appreciate it. You don’t need to spend a huge load of cash to buy a premium domain, you just need to be creative and to find something catchy that will stick in your visitors mind.
- An interesting concept: Something that makes your website unique. Once you have picked an original domain name, you can highly increase your chances of sticking into people’s mind by taking a one-of-a-kind angle, something that will make you stand out of the crowd and that will make you unique.
- A great design: Even though I could never say enough that content is king, you should never underestimate the importance of having a unique and appealing design.
- An awful design: It may sound completely the opposite as the previous point but it actually achieves the exact same goal, making your website stand out. Awful websites (and I really mean extremely awful) tend to receive more traffic that average websites.
- Quality content: If you have high quality content that provides value to your visitors, they will most likely be willing to return to visit it. They will have a feeling of spending their time the right way.
- Frequent updates: As in the previous point, if you provide value there is a good chance for me to return on your website. Once you hooked me, you want me to return on a regular basis, and there is no better way to do it than providing valuable content on a very regular basis.
- An important achievement: If you have had an important achievement as a webmaster, you can be 100% sure that I will remember you and your website. Never miss a chance of reminding your visitors of your remarkable achievements!
If you try to follow these guidelines, you will definitely grow your audience by having your website/brand sticking into their mind!
When you're learning how to blog for money, you need to understand that the very first step is to create a website. If you're interested in starting your own blog, I have written a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start blogging for money for as little as $3.49 per month (this low price is guaranteed only through my link). You will also receive your own domain name for free ($15 value) by clicking on this link and purchasing at least 12 months of hosting with BlueHost. Keep in mind that if you're learning how to make money off a blog, the first thing you need is your own self-hosted website. It will help you look more professional in front of your visitors, clients, companies, and everyone else.