Affiliate World Asia: The Event You Do Not Want To Miss
If you’re serious about making money online with affiliate marketing, there is one even you shouldn’t miss this year: Affiliate World Asia.
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting as an affiliate, or if you have years of experience. You will get some value out of this conference, period.
Subscribe to my exclusive newsletter, and discover the internet marketing secrets the pros don't want you to know»
This massive performance marketing event will take place in Bangkok, Thailand from December 7th to December 9th.
It will be the perfect spot to network with influential people in the industry, as well as the other 1000+ attendees.
You will also get a chance to gather some first-hand information shared by over 25 experienced speakers during the 15-ish sessions.
Believe me, there will be some exclusive information nuggets shared there.
This event will be the first of its kind in Asia, and it promises to be huge!
But you might wonder who’s behind this conference…
1. The STM Crew
Well, let me just tell you that it’s NOT a team of amateurs.
Have you even heard of the Stack That Money forums? Did you ever read MrGreen’s blog (The best affiliate marketing blog to ever come from New Zealand)?
In its initial stage, STM was exclusively a private affiliate marketing forum.
Over the year, it became a hub for anything related to internet marketing: from the most classic subject such as strategies and traffic sources, to more general information such as company setup and legal information.
The STM crew is an international team (New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Canada, Serbia, Hungary and United States) composed of 8 experienced marketers with over 27 years of online marketing experience and an 8 figures yearly affiliate revenue.
By now, it should be pretty clear that these guys know what they’re talking about.
Let’s dive into the actual content of Affiiate World Asia.
2. The Conference
2a. The Panels & Speeches
It’s going to be hard to list all of the speakers here, because there are just so many, and each one of them has impressive credentials…
Here are just a few examples of the high-quality marketers who will share their knowledge at Affiliate World Asia:
- Ryan Holiday is a media strategist and advisor for bestselling authors Tim Ferriss, Tucker Max and Robert Greene. His work has been written about in AdAge, the New York Times, Gawker and Fast Company. And at the age of 21, Ryan became the Director of Marketing at American Apparel.
- Ian Fernando is an influential blogger and an aggressive affiliate marketer. He is an “out of the box” thinker and is an example of a successful entrepreneur that has made and continues to make money online.
- Lorenzo Green co-directs Stack That Money forums, the number one rated affiliate forum and is a veteran in the industry with more than nine years experience. He is known for his marketing creativity, and constantly being at the forefront of the next big thing in the affiliate space. This combination has yielded him consistent seven figure/year profits with his affiliate operations.
- Charles Ngo is one of the most well-known and respected internet marketers in the world generating several millions dollars in profit within his first year of starting. He has gone on to become one of the leading authorities in affiliate marketing information.
- Dirk de Bruin started his internet marketing journey at the age of 21, with blogging and SEO combined with affiliate marketing. He has become a well-known figure in the SEO community and has generated a respectable sum of money through various online businesses, product launches and websites together with his famous business partner Glen Allsopp.
- Tim Tetra is a serial entrepreneur whose ads reached over 337 million people in 173 countries worldwide in 2014. Tim has integrated lessons learned from founding six successful businesses to create inimitable edges that separate his company from the rest of the affiliate marketing pack.
- Alexander Tsatkin has been involved in the performance marketing space for over a decade. He promoted everything from rebills, lead generation, and downloads across various paid traffic sources including search, social, PPV, and direct media buying.
Keep in mind that I’m barely scratching the surface here. There are many other speakers scheduled for Affiliate World Asia.
For the full list of speakers, you should check the official schedule here.
2b. Traffic Sources Meetup
Something that truly differentiates AWA from all the existing affiliate conferences out there is the Traffic Sources Meetup.
Without traffic, affiliates wouldn’t even exist.
This meetup will allow you to make new business connections based on the traffic type you are familiar with (or the traffic sources you want to expand to).
Specialists about each traffic source (Facebook & Social, Mobile, Dating, Display, PPV, SEO, Email) will be present, so you get a once in a lifetime opportunity to grow your affiliate business even further.
2c. Training Workshop
For those of you who are just starting in the affiliate industry, this intensive training workshop will be the one event you don’t want to miss.
Three expert affiliate marketers will teach you how to setup, launch, and optimize your campaigns.
The lessons will include general setup, as well as the mindset and the processes involved to building long-term affiliate success.
This part of the conference is your typical meet market.
Walk around the various booths to make new connections, deals, and find new opportunities to grow your business.
Thanks to face to face interaction, you’ll find more opportunities in a day that you would find in months online.
Everybody who ever attended a conference will tell you the same: networking during the day is nice, but a lot of the best deals and connections happen during the parties and more informal events.
With that in mind, AWA put together a party that promises to be like no other…
Here’s what they say about it:
A secret Bangkok warehouse will be transformed into a dream world of shady characters and dodgy deals, opium dens and bathing beauties.
I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a pretty cool party to me ;)
3. The Takeaway
If there is one event that you don’t want to miss, Affiliate World Asia is the one.
By networking with the right people in December, you’ll be able to rock 2016 and make it your best year ever with your online ventures.
For more information about the conference, check the official website here.
You can also directly buy your passes by following this link.
I’ll see you in Bangkok next month!