Add Value: 5 Ways To Treat Your Blog Readers
When you are blogger your readers are an asset. You want to keep them happy so that they continue to read your blog. You may even find that they sign up for email lists or potentially bring you profit. Sometimes it can be difficult to know exactly what it takes to hold onto those readers. The most important thing is that they must find value in your blog. If you are unsure of what adds value for your readers then you are not alone. Perhaps finding out five ways to help add that value will help you as you begin your blogging adventure.
Learn how I made $33,543 online in the past 12 months.
Simply input your best email below to get started.
- Reply: Nothing means more to your readers than to have you reply to their comments. They feel they are being heard. They get the answers they want. Most of all, they see you as a human and not just a website. The best thing you can do for your business is to spend time each day replying to what your readers have to say. It also helps you stay on top of what they are wanting.
- Give them answers: Your readers have problems. Unless you are an entertainment blog, then they are on your site for answers. You have to showcase your expertise in a way that shows your readers the answers that they want in a way that entertains and keeps them interested.
- Add more to your site: You have the potential to add a number of things to your site. If it will add value to your readers, go for it. You will know what they want if you are paying attention to the comments. Then you can simply find a way to add it for them. This will keep them happy and make them feel heard.
- Volunteer your skills: There will be people that need help and you have the ability to help them. Maybe you know the answer, maybe you can physically fix the problem. Whatever the case may be, it pays off to occasionally volunteer your skills to others. You will find more success and your readers will be happier with your blog.
- Have manners: One thing that can ruin a blog quickly is for the blogger to be disrespectful and rude. Sometimes people will push your buttons. You simply have to respect their opinions and move on. That doesn’t mean it will not bother you, but if you want to be treated like a professional then it is important that you act like one.
Value to your readers means everything. If they do not see value in your content then they will find it elsewhere. You can bring in or lose readers simply by doing or not doing enough. It is hard to know what exactly is right. Instead of trying to figure it out yourself, watch your readers. They will give you all the cues you need to find the answers. Then you can have a successful blog because you are well respected.
When you're learning how to make money blogging, you need to understand that the very first step is to create a website. If you're interested in starting your own blog, I have written a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start blogging for money for as little as $3.49 per month (this low price is guaranteed only through my link). You will also receive your own domain name for free ($15 value) by clicking on this link and purchasing at least 12 months of hosting with BlueHost. Keep in mind that if you're learning how to make money blogging, the first thing you need is your own self-hosted website. It will help you look more professional in front of your visitors, clients, companies, and everyone else.