Ever wanted to go to Puerto Rico? Here is your chance to go to this little paradise AND to network with your fellow Affiliate Marketers… All thanks to Ndemand Affiliates!
I’m pretty sure you must have heard hundreds (if not thousands) of times that networking is very important in our industry. Creating bonds with other affiliate marketers could be the spark that would turn your success on, and if you are already successful, this could be the opportunity to improve even more your business.
I recently received a message from Mike Pacheco (the owner of Ndemand Affiliates) to let me know that they are organising a Meetup in Puerto Rico targeted only at affiliate marketers, and let me tell you that this event is going to be amazing!
This meetup is scheduled for Saturday, the 19th of November. During this event, you’ll have the opportunity to network with like-minded people and also have fun with new people.
- 7:30am: Start boarding outside of Ritz Carlton for Catamaran
- 8:00am: Leave for Catamaran
- 9:00am: Check In at Catamaran
- 10:00am: Departure
- 11:00am: Arriving at (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 12:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm: Departure from (Icacos, Palominito, Lobos, Tortugas o Palomino)
- 2:30pm: Sailing to Villa Marina
- 3:30pm: Arriving at Villa Marina
- 4:30pm: Back at Ritz Carlton
- 6:00pm: Board for La Rumba Dinner Cruise (sails around the Bay of San Juan)
- 6:30pm – 9:30pm: Entertainment, dinner and open bar
The best part is that all these activities are completely free to attend to. All you have to do is get your plane tickets to Puerto Rico and take a reservation for the hotel.
As if it was not enough, Mike made a special deal with the Ritz Carlton Hotel in San Juan so you can benefit from discounted rates for the dates of November 18th to November 20th. Staying for these 3 days will allow you to network even more with other Affiliate Marketers.
Still not enough? Here’s more: If you RSVP on the meetup page, you will automatically get a chance to win the full trip paid by Ndemand Affiliates! Really, I don’t know why you’re still waiting to signup for the meetup!