WP-Minify: Speed Up your WordPress Blog
Speed Up your WordPress Blog for your Visitors
As a blog owner, it’s important to make the user-experience as friendly as possible if you want to turn your occasional visitors into regular visitors. This is one of the reasons why you probably want your pages to load as fast as possible. In a high-speed internet age, nobody likes waiting for a page to load. Visitors expect to get the information they are seeking, and to get it fast.
Speed Up your WordPress Blog for Search Engines
Another factor why you want to speed up your blog is because Google has advised that speed is becoming a factor in SEO. That’s true, a website that loads faster can potentially achieve better rankings in the SERP (Search Engine Result Page), and everybody knows that better rankings means more traffic, more traffic equals more readers, more readers equals more revenue potential.
Speed Up your WordPress Blog with WP Minify
WP Minify grabs JS/CSS files in your generated WordPress page and passes that list to the Minify engine. The Minify engine then returns a consolidated, minified, and compressed script or style for WP Minify to reference in the WordPress header.
WP Minify Features
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks!
In just a few clicks you will be able to dramatically speed up your WordPress blog as WP Minify will do all the hard work of optimizing your pages for faster load.