Profit with Aweber: 10 Tricks To a Bigger Bottom Line
I hate to use that tired old adage that says ‘The money is in the list‘ but it’s true.
When you’re working online email is the best way to contact existing customers and generate new leads.
If you aren’t working on generating a list right from the start you’re passing up a tremendous money-making opportunity.
If you’ve already started that list, here are 10 tricks you can use to increase your profit with Aweber.
Learn how I made $33,543 online in the past 12 months.
Simply input your best email below to get started.
- What’s your message: Before you set up your Aweber form you need to decide how you’re going to convince people to join your list. Are you going to offer them a freebie? And if so, what will it be? Maybe you’re going to give them a free download or send them to a protected blog post. Whatever it is make it something over-the-top and compelling so your readers will jump on the opportunity to join your list.
- Add links to your freebie: Most marketers offer new subscribers some type of download, usually a free guide of some sort. Be sure to put links in that guide to lead to different affiliate products or even your own special offers. They may not generate any sales right away but every time that reader opens that guide your links will be right there under their nose.
- Plan your path: Nothing makes your readers angrier than giving your their email address and not receive the promised gift. When you configure your Aweber form you’ll need to include any links that your readers will need to collect that special offer. That means you’ll have to set up the offer first so you have the link to include and you’ll need to decide where you want to send you reader to collect it. Do you want to include it in an email or do you want to send them to a landing page with more information?
- Use the Aweber Fade-in form: Most readers hate pop-ups because they open in another page. But Aweber has an option for a Fade-in form that opens on the same page. All your reader has to do is click it to make it disappear. This Fade-in puts you opt-in form right there where the reader has to either join or make it go away before he can see your content.
- Create multiple forms: There’s nothing that says you can’t have more than one form. In fact, you can have a different form on every blog post or page on your site if you want to. Just make sure they’re all set up properly so subscribers get what you promised.
- Provide value with your emails: You can have 20,000 names on your list but if people aren’t interested in what you have to say you’re not going to make any sales. Provide value with your emails by filling them with quality content, not just a lot of spammy sales material. In fact, most marketers have better success with informative weekly newsletters than they do daily marketing messages. Think about it – which would you rather read?
- Make sure your emails get opened: Again, it doesn’t matter how many names you have on your list if no one is opening your emails. Make sure you use relevant, attention-grabbing titles but make sure you also deliver on your promises. If you’re seeing a lot of unopened emails, maybe you’re not broadcast frequently enough or maybe you’re not being consistent. Use a blog post to remind your readers to watch for your next email – and then make sure you send it.
- Engage your readers: Your emails don’t always have to have a sales message. Use them to engage your readers and develop a bond. Give them a link and invite them to Like your Facebook page, where you share information you don’t post on your blog. Give them your Twitter link and tell them to send you a Tweet. When you write that really killer blog post, blast out an email to tell everyone to come and read it.
- Share your emails: Aweber gives you the opportunity to broadcast your emails via your Twitter and Facebook accounts, which helps spread your message even more. Just check the box at the end of your email and it automatically submits when you do.
- Grab them on Facebook: If you already have a great Facebook fan base you can set up an Aweber form right there, too, to capture more leads. Just edit your Fan page and go to Apps to find the Aweber app. You’ll have to allow access but it’s all explained there on the page. A lot of people will follow you there without ever having seen your blog. So put an opt-in form under their noses, too.