Online Time Savers: Be Aware Of These 5
If I remember correctly, not so long ago I was giving you a list of 5 time wasters to stay away from. Today is time to give you a list of 5 sites that will definitely save you plenty of time if you tame them! These 5 sites could make a huge difference for you on your path to online success. Follow the guide.
- Google: as the main search engine out there, I simply couldn’t live without Google. How many times did I forget about a website or service that I wanted so badly to use… So I just typed a couple of keywords in Google and Tadam! I had my website url again.
- Wikipedia: Whenever you are searching for some information on a general subject, Wikipedia is THE go-to place. You are almost always sure to find the answer to your question.
- Email: While for a lot of reason you have to be careful not to waste too much time with your emails, it can also prove to be a huge time saver. If you need to contact a company but do not want to wait in line for a never-ending time, you can simply fire up your email client and get in touch with them!
- Online Stores: As I am a complete workaholic I generally don’t have time to visit regular stores. I use online stores for most of my shopping. The good thing being that when you finish your work at 2am, you can still visit your preferred online store to do some shopping! That’s something you can’t do with brick-and-mortar stores.
- Elance, Odesk and Similar Websites: my day of work is generally so full of things to do that after 18 hours of work I have to stop because I’m too exhausted to keep my eyes opened in front of my screen. The problem is that more than often, I do not manage to do all the things I have to do each day. One thing I recently learned about is to delegate part of your work. You have to analyze the tasks that can be done by someone who doesn’t get the big picture and hire some freelancers to do the job. It will save you a lot of time to either take some free time or to focus on expanding your business even further.
I hope these 5 time savers will help you improve your experience online and will allow you to increase your productivity!