Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions. Here is Dukeo’s data for this month:
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- adding a new gmail address to my gmail account (33)
- creative realestate billboard (29)
- creative billboards (18)
- how to make money taking photos (17)
- dukeo income report (16)
- dukeo.com (16)
- odd jobs for money (16)
- stephane kerwer (16)
- dukeo (15)
- mywot (14)
Let’s add some interesting information about the number of keywords which are bringing traffic to dukeo.
Top 10 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 10 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Homepage (8440)
- WordPress SEO: Get Insane Traffic From Google (7985 Words) (4669)
- 10 Things I Wish All Bloggers I Read Would Do (1203)
- 8 Bad Decisions When Starting a New Website (1105)
- 4 Methods To Make Money On The Internet Quickly (992)
- 10 Ways To Get More Traffic To Your Website (928)
- Want to Improve Your Writing Skills In The Next 10 Minutes? (899)
- 185 Extremely Creative Billboards To Use As Inspiration For Your Ads (740)
- How To Improve Google Rankings for Your Older Posts in 5 Easy Steps (687)
- 10 Tips to Manage Criticism (651)
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!