Monthly Traffic Report – May 2013
Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions.
Here is Dukeo’s data: first graph represents the evolution over the past 24 months, second graph represents data over the past 12 months.
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- dukeo (25)
- dukeo.com (22)
- how to make sales with cpa offers (15)
- follow up email to potential partners (14)
- how to make money taking pictures (14)
- make money taking pictures (13)
- some people dream of great accomplishments (11)
- entrepreneurship is living a few years (10)
- ninja (10)
- john chow scams (15)
Top 9 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 9 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Internet History: Blast From The Past (6413)
- Homepage (3282)
- Blog (1130)
- How To Start A Blog: Complete Guide (652)
- 5 Sleep Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making (588)
- 7 Powerful Ways to End Your Next Blog Post (515)
- Why Dukeo Will Help You Make Money Online (495)
- 10 Techniques to Get More Comments on Your Blog (489)
- The Problem with Almost All Blogs – and An Easy Solution (487)