Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions. Here is Dukeo’s data for this month:
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- birthday cake (16)
- dukeo (14)
- dukeo wordpress theme (11)
- dukeo.com (5)
- affiliatepaying (4)
- john cow ripp me off 300 (4)
- should i set a preferred domain (4)
- stop wordpress update (4)
- wordpress keeps asking for ftp (3)
- wordpress toplist plugin (3)
Top 10 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 10 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Homepage (1809)
- Who is Jeremy “ShoeMoney” Schoemaker? (534)
- Welcome to Dukeo (333)
- Who is Zac Johnson? (310)
- 30th Birthday Decision: birth of Dukeo (248)
- Who is Shawn Collins? (239)
- Who is John Chow? (224)
- Who is Darren “Problogger” Rowse? (185)
- How John Chow Ripped Me Off For $300 (183)
- Who is Jonathan Volk? (183)
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!