Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions. Here is Dukeo’s data for this month:
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- thousands for surveys reviews (44)
- creative realestate billboard (35)
- dukeo (29)
- how can i sell my own art work online (27)
- my mobile money pages review (23)
- ninja (21)
- dukeo.com (20)
- thousands for surveys (18)
- adding a new gmail address to my gmail account (17)
- dukeo income report (13)
Let’s add some interesting information about the number of keywords which are bringing traffic to dukeo.
Top 10 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 10 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Homepage (10899)
- How To Start A Blog: Complete Guide (7189 Words) (5384)
- WordPress SEO: Get Insane Traffic From Google (7985 Words) (2363)
- DON’T Check Your Email First Thing in The Morning (1421)
- Bounce Rate: Everything You Need To Know (6051 Words) (1095)
- You Can Make Money Online Doing Anything You Want (943)
- 10 Reasons Why Your Blog Sucks (770)
- 9 Things to Consider Before You Send the Next Email (660)
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid on Email Subject Lines (656)
- Top 5 Blogging Misconceptions (607)
- 20 Blog Tips to Help You Succeed (570)