Monthly Traffic Report – April 2013
Dukeo being a live case study, it’s important to keep track of traffic stats to follow the growth of this blog. I share the REAL stats of this website copied directly from Google Analytics.
Use these traffic reports to keep an idea of the kind of traffic you can generate over time when starting a blog from scratch, without leveraging any other web property.
Unique Visitors and Pageviews
Let’s start with some general data about this month traffic: unique visitors and pageviews. These two indicators are the most commonly used in web statistics. Every webmaster know how many unique visitors he is receiving monthly as well as the number of page impressions.
Here is Dukeo’s data: first graph represents the evolution over the past 24 months, second graph represents data over the past 12 months.
Here is a general overview of the sources where dukeo’s traffic has been coming from during the past month.
Top 5 Traffic Sources
Wondering what are the top 5 traffic sources of dukeo.com? Here comes the answer.
Top 10 Keywords
Following comes the list of the top 10 keywords which brought some traffic from search engines to dukeo.
- dukeo (64)
- commission crusher (18)
- how to make money taking pictures (17)
- entrepreneurship is living a few years (16)
- follow up email to potential partners (15)
- my mobile money pages review (15)
- some people dream of great accomplishments (12)
- creative billboards (11)
- hong kong (11)
- mywot (10)
Top 10 Posts/Pages
And finally, here is the list of the top 10 most viewed posts/pages during last month. This may include some posts which have been published during previous months but are still very popular or highly ranked in SERPs.
- Homepage (11729)
- Best Free SEO / Online Marketing Tools (7367)
- WordPress SEO: Get Insane Traffic From Google (3472)
- Post a Review and Make Huge Money (1280)
- How To Start A Blog: Complete Guide (959)
- 5 Killer Ways to Improve your Writing Right Now (842)
- Why Dukeo Will Help You Make Money Online (815)
- List Building: The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need (523)
- 185 Extremely Creative Billboards To Use As Inspiration For Your Ads (510)
- 13 Ways to Promote Your Next Blog Post (498)