How To Take a Blog From 0 to Being THE Hot Thing in Less Than 2 Months
Well, I don’t know what you’ve been doing during the past 2 months, but on my side, I have been working my ass off to get Dukeo under the spotlights. And you know what? Dukeo is the living proof that Hard work pays off!
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock for the past few weeks, I’m pretty sure that you have already seen one of Dukeo’s caricatures. I’ve developed a very simple strategy, yet never done before in the Internet Marketing industry, to appear on the radar of the A-list Bloggers and all the Big Guns in the industry, and I can tell you that this is only the beginning!
As a proof, here are a few things that happened to Dukeo in the past two months:
- Making it to the top of the /business/ page of Reddit (after exactly 9 days of being online)
- Having a post twitted by ShoeMoney (probably the most known blogger in the Make Money Online niche)
- Having a post twitted by John Chow (self-proclamed Dot Com Mogul and A-List blogger)
- Being featured in a Dot Com Pho (0:45 in the video) by John Chow
- Having a post twitted (two times) by Shawn Collins (co-creator of Affiliate Summit West)
- Being twitted again by John Chow
- Being linked to by Zac Johnson (another one of the big guns in the industry)
- Being featured on Jonathan Volk’s blog (A-List blogger)
- Being featured in the Free Shirt Friday’s by ShoeMoney
- Being featured in a Webinar with the Big 3 (1:50:22 in the video to 1:52:40) by John Chow, Zac Johnson and Jonathan Volk
To be honest, I knew I had a good idea, but I never expected Dukeo to get that much attention so fast! The results have been tremendous, and I bet that before the end of the year everyone in the industry will hear the name of Dukeo at least once! (More exciting things to come!)
In my opinion, it’s all a matter of finding an original idea and having the right mindset: once you have your idea, if you focus on your project, fully commit to it, and aim at success, anything is possible!
Within a few weeks, I’ll be posting to explain the whole strategy that I developed to grow Dukeo that fast and I’ll share the real stats about this blog growth (I’ve logged each of these steps and their impact on my blog traffic), don’t miss it!