Here is your chance to win an Amazon Kindle, an Ipod Nano or an Ipod Shuffle! It’s extra simple to participate, so don’t miss your chance. Let me explain what this is all about…
I’d like to announce the very first Commenting Contest on Dukeo which starts Right Now! (May 8th, 2012) and will go on for 60 days (until July 6th at Midnight).
The goal of this contest is to bring more interactivity to this blog and create friendly relationship among Dukeo’s readers, by allowing you to react to the articles as well as interact with each other.
This contest is open to EVERYONE without any country limitation. If for any reason it’s too complicated to get the prize delivered to your country, I’ll send the value of the prize through Paypal so you can buy it yourself (or do whatever you want with the money).
How To Win The Commenting Contest
Winning this tournament couldn’t be more simple: All you need to do is post more comments on Dukeo than other people between the contest starting and ending date.
Rules Of The Commenting Contest
1/ Validating Your Participation
To validate your participation in this contest, there is only 1 thing you need to do within 24 Hours of posting your first comment (but you should definitely do it right now if you don’t want to forget):
- Add your email to my contact list: It will allow you to receive updates about this contest and every other contest that will happen on Dukeo. This is an awesome opportunity to win some nice stuff or even cash prizes. (You won’t receive any spam from me.)
Use the following form to signup:
If you don’t signup within 24 hours of your first comment, your participation in this contest will NOT be validated.
2/ Validating Your Comments
You can post as many comments on as many posts as you want. However, you need to follow these simple guidelines to ensure that quality discussion will happen:
- Your comments must be of reasonable length: Any comment that will be too short won’t be validated,
- Your comments must add to the discussion: Please try to provide valuable insight when commenting,
Commenting Contest’s Prizes
There will be 4 winners to this commenting contest:
- 1st Winner: The person with the most comments.
Prize: Amazon Kindle OR Ipod Nano (your choice)
- 2nd Winner: The second person with the most comments.
Prize: Ipod Shuffle
- 1st Random Winner: A third winner will be randomly selected from the comments posted by participants (1 comment posted = 1 chance to win).
Prize: Ipod Shuffle
- 2nd Random Winner: A fourth winner will be randomly selected from the comments posted by participants (1 comment posted = 1 chance to win).
Prize: Ipod Shuffle
Bonus of the Commenting Contest
If you are a blog owner and want more chances to win the third or fourth prizes, follow these 2 simple steps to get 50 “bonus entries” that will get added to your comment count:
- Make a post on your own blog about the contest before June 14th, 2012: Your post must be exclusively about this contest and must include one link to Dukeo’s homepage as well as a link to the contest’s page, here. (2 links total)
- Send me an email including a link to your blog post: Go to my Contact page, select the subject “comment contest” and send me the link to your article.
Everybody has a chance to win! All you have to do is post comments on Dukeo. Doesn’t really sound complicated, does it? Time to comment!
PS: All comments are DO FOLLOW, so you will help your SEO at the same time!
Here is a list of all the commentators for this Blog Commenting Contest.
- Joseph (165)
- david (132)
- jeffreyskang (42)
- Affiliate Manager (37)
- Dmitriy (16)
- ICCIEV (13)
- BuySellWordPress (12)
- Melissa (9)
- Mike (8)
- Ivin (7)
- Olof (7)
- Dmitriy (5)
- Ade (4)
- Becca (4)
- Julia Spenser (3)
- Three Property (3)
- Andrew (2)
- bbrian017 (2)
- Earl Grey (2)
- Ikrar (2)
- Kamal Singh (2)
- Ajnabii (1)
- Amazing Grass (1)
- Android App Development (1)
- Brandon (1)
- Carl (1)
- CPA Marketing blog kj (1)
- David Hall (1)
- Erik Emanuelli (1)
- gold value calculator (1)
- Holly Jahangiri (1)
- Jame P - Web Designer (1)
- James (1)
- Jessica (1)
- Joseph Mills (1)
- jouher (1)
- KSingh - NobleInfosys (1)
- Manual Joseph (1)
- marquita herald (1)
- Michelle (1)
- Ming Jong Tey (1)
- Pooja (1)
- Sandipan Mukherjee (1)
- sreekanth (1)
- Syed (1)
- tim (1)
- Tina (1)
The winner will be selected shortly after the end of the commenting period. Stay tuned for updates regarding this contest.