CMS Tree Page View: Help Manage your WordPress Pages
If you already installed WordPress at least once, you should know that there are two ways to organize the information you want to share on your blog: Posts and Pages. Posts are generally used in a News/Journal organization, while Pages is generally the information you want to keep right in front of your visitors eyes at all time. For example, the links in the grey bar at the top of this page are links to pages: About, Gallery, Goals, Recommended, Advertise, Contact.
Within your blog, you can set some pages to be sub-pages of other ones. Once the number of pages on your blog increases, this can quickly become a complete mess. This is exactly where CMS Tree Page View becomes helpful!
CMS Tree Page View is a plugin for WordPress that adds a CMS-like tree overview of all your pages, like the view often found in a page-focused CMS. Within this tree you can edit pages, view pages, add pages, search pages, and drag and drop pages to rearrange the order.
Here is a list of this WordPress plugin features:
- View your site hierarchy directly from the WordPress dashboard
- View and organize pages in a simple to use tree view
- Drag and drop to rearrange/order your pages
- Edit pages directly from the tree
- Add pages at any place in the tree
- View pages
- Search pages
- Available for both regular pages and custom posts