Blogging Commandments: The 7 Rules To Follow
The online world could still be associated with the Wild Wild West on many aspects, even though some authorities are trying to regulate it. However, here are a few guidelines I tend to follow to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Think of it as some kind of code of conduct.
Learn how I made $33,543 online in the past 12 months.
Simply input your best email below to get started.
- You Will Share Everything: Blogging is all about sharing. Your best way to get people to trust you is to be 100% honest with them and truly share the information you have.
- You Will Play Fair: If you don’t follow the rules, you will always end up getting caught. Maybe you can get away with it today or this week, but what goes around ALWAYS comes around.
- You Will Not Hit Others: Being controversial and trash-talking people can seem like an easy hook to get some attention for your blog, but do you really want to be the bully?
- You Will Clean Your Own Mess: If you make a mess online because of your blog or a post comment, clean your own mess, learn from your mistake and move on.
- You Will Not Steal: Stealing other people’s content, images, ideas is bad. Don’t you have a conscience?
- You Will Apologize When Needed: if you offend someone, just apologize. You’d be surprised by the wonders a simple “I’m sorry” can make.
- You Will Disconnect At Least Once A Day: Being always connected will make your stress level go through the roof. Remember to disconnect from the internet at least for a few hours, at least once a day. You will have more energy for your blogging efforts when you’re back.
When you're learning how to make money with a blog, you need to understand that the very first step is to create a website. If you're interested in starting your own blog, I have written a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start blogging for money for as little as $3.49 per month (this low price is guaranteed only through my link). You will also receive your own domain name for free ($15 value) by clicking on this link and purchasing at least 12 months of hosting with BlueHost. Keep in mind that if you're learning how to make money off a blog, the first thing you need is your own self-hosted website. It will help you look more professional in front of your visitors, clients, companies, and everyone else.