Basic SEO Guide: 15 Steps to Understand All The Basics
About a month ago, I was concluding my post series regarding WordPress SEO. Since then I have received several emails from readers willing to find all this useful information in a single place. This is why I decided to put this post together with links to my previous SEO-related posts.
This 15 steps guide takes any beginner by the hand and give them the landmarks in order to make successful SEO. It is also designed for already confirmed webmasters who might be overlooking some very important steps when optimizing their website.
- Comprehensive introduction to SEO
- General information about SEO
- General Search Engine Optimization Tips 1/2
- General Search Engine Optimization Tips 2/2
- On Page SEO: Meta-data 1/2
- On Page SEO: Meta-data 2/2
- On Page SEO: Semantic structure
- On Page SEO: Image Optimization
- On Page SEO: Text and Links
- On Page SEO: Search Engine Unfriendly Technologies
- Off Page SEO: Technical Pages
- Off Page SEO: Error 404
- Off Page SEO: Free Webmaster Tools
- DIYSEO: SEO Comprehensive Tool
- Search Engine Optimization Series Conclusion
I hope you will find all this information useful and that it will help you improve your personal website. There is a good chance that I will put all of these posts together in an eBook for easier reference. If you have any question, please let me know in the comments.
When you're learning how to do seo, you need to understand that the very first step is to create a website. If you're interested in starting your own blog, I have written a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start blogging for money for as little as $3.49 per month (this low price is guaranteed only through my link). You will also receive your own domain name for free ($15 value) by clicking on this link and purchasing at least 12 months of hosting with BlueHost. Keep in mind that if you're learning how to optimize your website, the first thing you need is your own self-hosted website. It will help you look more professional in front of your visitors, clients, companies, and everyone else, including search engines.