11 Random Ideas To Make Money Online
General category is sponsored by Google Sniper. Finally start making a living online with this detailed step-by-step system. You will learn everything you need about online marketing. Watch The Free Video Guide ▶
Having trouble deciding on the best way to make money online? The truth is, most successful marketers are involved in more than one type of online business. It’s never wise to put all of your eggs in one basket and it always pays to diversify. The hardest part about making money online is deciding where to start. Here are 11 random ideas to help you see just how many options you have.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. In fact, you don’t even need a blog or website to get started. You can market using free platforms like Squidoo lenses or Weebly blogs. Choose one product or several, promote them with your affiliate link, and each time a sale is made you earn a commission.
- Sell Your Own Products: Create your own info-products or software and become and advertiser yourself. List your products at Clickbank or one of the other affiliate networks and let affiliates do the promotion work for you.
- Sell Services: Got a knack for writing or graphic design? There’s a growing market for online service providers. Check sites like Fiverr.com or Elance.com and start lining up clients who are willing to pay you to write articles, design logos, and build out their websites.
- Sell Stuff On Ebay: These days you can sell just about anything you want on Ebay. Cleaning out your attic is only one source of product. Hook up with a drop-shipper and let them take care of shipping and handling. Sell your websites and services on Ebay, too.
- Sell Stuff On Amazon: Amazon offers two unique, easy-to-use free services for authors who want to self-publish their work: Createspace, which produces a physical book, and Kindle Publishing for ebooks. Not an author? Anyone can sell their products in the Amazon marketplace, too, and you can even let Amazon take care of shipping and handling with their fulfillment centers.
- Sell Websites: There’s a big market for established websites and some of them bring in thousands of dollars. If you have the skills, start building and take them over to the Flippa.com auction site.
- Sell Advertising: Just want to blog and not worry about trying to find the perfect product or service to sell? Go ahead. Once you start bringing in the traffic you can sell ad space on your blog or use Google Adsense to bring ini the bucks.
- Complete Online Surveys: Yeah, there really are sites out there that pay you just to take surveys. You’ll have to work your way up to through the ranks but you’ll get free samples to test, and you’ll make money while you’re at it.
- Write For Content Sites: There are literally hundreds of blogs and websites out there that will pay you just to create content. Some give you a portion of the ad revenue they earn each month, some pay you on the number of page views you get, and some let you use your own affiliate links.
- Buy And Sell Domain Names: There’s big money in buying and selling domain names. When you see a great name, snap it up. Park it for a while, build up some traffic and then take it to Flippa.com and sell it for a tidy little profit.
- Sell Your Handmade Creations: If you’re crafty you should check out Etsy.com. It’s the website of choice for people who make handmade jewelry, fashions and household items. Set up your own Etsy shop and start making money today.